Thursday, April 10, 2003

Limbo, Minus the Funky Music

It's 10:24 [Merv time] on Thursday night, and I'm still not certain whether I'll be back in Sullivan tomorrow night.

As y'all may have seen on the comment board, most everyone I know isn't going home this weekend (which makes sense since it *is* Easter break next weekend), but Megan had the possibility of making a trek down to St. Louis and offered me a ride if she ended up playing softball this weekend. Unfortunately, that didn't work out, and [double unfortunately] I didn't know this tidbit until lunch today.

Have I mentioned how much I love my parents and how sorry I feel for causing them extra stress this weekend?

The last email I receieved from the parents said they were playing phone tag with my grandma (who may or may not drive me home) and they would call me tonight. Here I sit.

Details as follow.

No comments: