Tuesday, April 29, 2003

Beauty Tips from Hannah *About* Hannah

Want to instantly de-age me? Just stick me in pig-tails. It's dress-dress rehearsal tonight (as oppossed to dress rehearsal/wet tech tomorrow night), and I haven't felt like I didn't belong on college so much since that first night I arrived. Except this one's more because I look about ten, not that I feel completely abandoned by anyone and everyone who's every come into my life at a place where I know no one and I'll NEVER know anyone. Geez, good thing I got over that.

(Extra Note: It's not like I need any help to look younger--I swear, for someone who's about to turn nineteen in....golly, nine days, I sure look sixteen normally....unless it's one of those days where I feel like crap and look *fantabulous.* I hate those days.)

No comments: