Thursday, April 03, 2003

Copy-'n'-Paste Survey Time!

A - Age: 18 11/12

B - Best Quality: my height--I think it puts people at ease and then my personality explodes all over them

C - Choice of Meat: chicken, fried (and greasy beyond belief)

D - Dream Date: is John Cusack, circa the 80s, taken?

E - Escape: sunshine, frolicing with puppies (don't ask), stage managing, Diamond Mine

F - Favorite Food: New York cheesecake with Hershey's chocolate sauce on top

G - Greatest Accomplishment: being salutatorian without going completely neurotic

H - Happiest Day of Your Life: ooh, linkage!

I - Internal Conflicts: lack of confidence, motivation...uncertaintly about future (job, major, etc)

J - Jail Time: Not yet. (That's a joke, Mom.)

K - Kool-Aid: I don't really have the resources to make it in my dorm room, but for some reason I really like smelling the cherry stuff in the fridge when I go home

L - Love: family, friends (some more than others, and all in your own special ways), sunshine, laughter, that rush after finish a performance and I *know* it was awesome

M - Most Valued Thing I Own: do I own my soul? I suppose that's more God's than anyone else's, so I'll go with my graduation/birthday ring

N - Name: Hannah Elizabeth Smith

O - Outfit You Love: the red velcro tank top (with either "save ferris" or "rock lobster" as the current saying), dark blue capris, paris flip-flops, with either the vintage silver hair clip or the red rhinestone bobby-pin

P - Pizza Toppings: stringy goo-y cheese. Lots of it.

Q - Question You Want To Ask: My scene partner--Good Lord, are you *trying* to make me neurotic? My roommate--Why do you always turn around and look at me while I'm just there in the room...Do you find me that fascinating or are you just that boring to yourself? The universe--What's up with *me*?

R - Road Trip: Haven't taken one in awhile, but I'll jump in on one if anyone wants to throw it together before I get back (seniors, you have a free week...)

S - Sport To Watch: ice skating, I guess

T - Television Show: Gilmore Girls and Scrubs

U - Unique Habit: spinning in circles to memorize lines

V - Voice: changes on the mood (and how 7-year-old-ish I get....more so as the evenings go along, I'm sure)

W - Winter: is heinous in Kirksville, but I love it

X - X?: Sorry you lost your show, dude, but I bet someone still thinks the truth is still *still* out there (still) [that was just an excuse to use the same word three times]

Y - Your Name If You'd Been Born The Opposite Sex: Andrew. Ask my mom.

Z - Zodiac Sign: Taurus, although my Truman page is set to Sagitarious because I think it's a funny word

No comments: