Tuesday, April 22, 2003

If we can't even do *that* right...

I have a brand new theatre battle scar! My partner Steve and I were practicing our acting scene and finally got to the end, where we throw water in each other's faces (great fun). I threw mine first, but my aim was off (really? You *cannot* be serious! Not the girl with the depth perception problem!) and I only hit his shoulder. I think that kinda threw Steve off, because not only did he throw water at me, he also threw the *entire* ceramic mug. Thankfully, his aim was off a little also and the mug hit the floor more than my skull. (What? Did you think *that* was the battle scar? Dear Lord, I probably would've been knocked out!) My finger did bleed quite profusely when I stabbed it with a broken piece of the mug, though, and I think I may have a tiny indention in my skin for awhile from it, which is battle scar enough for me. I mean, for as clumsy as I am, I really don't have much physical proof.

I also kept the piece that stabbed me. A little weird, I know, but didn't you already know that about me?

No comments: