Sunday, April 20, 2003

"I'll be back"

Oh, wait. I am. (Yeah, cheesy, I know.)

I had a nice time down (and to the left) in KC, though I think I spent more time asleep and/or in the car than actually being able to sit around and enjoy the break. Another interesting (to me, at least) observation: I constantly find it amazing how easily I can rationalize buying stuff while on vacation merely by telling myself, "well, I haven't gone to Wal-Mart in two weeks...." Seriously.

Compliment of the weekend: when I bought "Kate and Leopold" on DVD, the cashier complimented my handwriting because it was "the first check not to be chicken-scratch in a long time." I'll take what I can get.

I should be working on my U.S. History book report (due later this week) right now, but instead I think I'm going to watch a movie and go through old newspapers. It's sorta productive.

No comments: