Sunday, April 20, 2003

"Hit me Blogger one more time"

Remember back at New Year's when I made confessions instead of resolutions? Today--after watching the movie "Crossroads" for the first time--I felt like writing a special Britney Spears themed version. Yes, really. So...

Hannah's Ms. Spears-Related Confessions


* I totally rock at "Britney's Dance Beat" (the video game that is almost Dance Dance Revolution, but with--obviously--different music)

* I've always seen her song, "Lucky" as a deep take on the pitfalls of being a celebrity.

* There were actual moments (plural!) when I found myself feeling sympathy for her character during "Crossroads." I also often found myself enjoying the movie (at least, until it turned into an over-done meladrama in the last twenty minutes, but that's still less than a sixth of the entire film)

* I must give her snaps for that snake thing if only because *I* wouldn't be able to go on television and sing while a giant boa twisted around me.

No comments: