Monday, April 28, 2003

Well, *there's* a lesson learned

Apparently I should've stuck with my "no doing schedule until right before registration" thing, because I've managed to stress myself so much farther in the past five minutes than I've accomplished for the ENTIRE day just by seeing that one class closed, another's at only three spots, and I can't get in until tomorrow afternoon.

It probably didn't help that I had Sondheim's "Getting Married Today" in the background, which (in case you didn't know) is a patter song [speak-singing style] about someone who's decided she can't get married. The entire thing goes about as fast as a machine gun firing and it's helped to increase my heart beat ever so much to leave me slightly breathless, even as I just trying to focus my thoughts on the entire experience.

Have you noticed that, when I'm stressed, I babble? I think it's my main symptom (well, that and not being able to sleep and feeling a need to say witty things, but that happens when I'm majorly sleep-deprived, too). Now I'm not making any sense any more, and my typing's going about the speed of the song, and I think I should just chill and press the publish button so I can stop subjecting you people to my now random thoughts. Tra-la.

No comments: