Tuesday, April 29, 2003

It's.....Tuesday!

Home of Gilmore Girls, Brit Lit class, and This-or-That Questions! Guess which one you're about to see!

*Which is more comforting for you...

1. Lying down on the couch, or stretching out on a recliner? lyding down on the couch, which I've sorely missed while at college

2. Going barefoot or wearing soft slippers? Ooh, tough call. I always seem to end up wearing slippers while studying, yet I *love* running around outside without shoes on, so I'll have to go with barefoot.

3. Eating ice cream, or pizza? I don't really see pizza as a comfort food, but ice cream's definitely been there for me during some rough times.

4. Watching on TV...a classic movie or a reality show? What's comfortable about reality tv? Totally the classic movie.

5. Wearing: blue jeans or sweat pants? blue jeans, but they have to be at least a year old and probably have a hole in one knee.

6. A long, soothing bubble bath or a quick, invigorating shower? bubble baths trump showers any day (especially when you can take them for a long time)

7. Furniture: leather, or something more on the fuzzy side? Fuzzy furniture is just *weird,* so I'll go with leather, thanks.

8. Soft, classical music, or upbeat rock & roll? Interestingly enough, upbeat rock and roll. I study to classical stuff often, so it sorta implies stress by now.

9. Darkness or light? Light--in the form of sunlight--is comforting because it makes me feel like everything will be okay. However, darkness feels like I can ignore my issues and hide, so I guess it's a tie.

10. Thought-provoking question of the week: You get married, or otherwise begin cohabitating with a significant other. S/he moves into your place, but brings with them the UGLIEST chair you have ever seen! You really don't want this thing in your home, but SO says it is the most comfy chair s/he has ever sat in, and no way will they part with it. Do you: grin and bear it, or scheme to get rid of the montrosity somehow? If their claim is true, who am I to give up the most comfy chair in the universe. There's always slip covers and pillows.

No comments: