Saturday, May 31, 2003

Speaking of things that bug me...

...do those emails ending with "if you're (or, more commonly, your) my friend, you'll send this back" bug anyone else? I don't know if it's from my immediate thought that people could actually think "if she doesn't send this back, I'm never talking to Hannah again!" or if I should just file it under my ability to handle extremes but not mild oddities, but I generally find such emails a waste of my time. I'm not upset with people for sending them to me (I add, knowing many people do and I don't want to alienate people from filling my inbox), I just hope nobody expects me to actually send them back most of the time.

So, just to prepare for the future: *I love all y'all out there in the wide world and I don't need an email to express that, especially as long as I have my blog. Ta da.*

No comments: