Monday, July 21, 2003

The best laid plans of mice and men (ooh, Brit Lit flashback...)

Obviously, I didn't manage to post last night as I was (less obviously for those not at 1270 Eagle) asleep on the couch before midnight hit. I think I even subconciously planned it that way, since I turned off all the lights before sitting back down on the couch and there certainly wasn't anything fascinating on tv at the time. So, not only did you not learn my opinions about some recent movie releases ("Finding Nemo" still made me cry...and I knew what was coming, "LXG" still rocks, though not as much as "Pirates of the Caribbean," my current fav popcorn flick of the summer, and "Johnny English" featured some of the most flahoolick slapstick I've seen in awhile [and the ending...I didn't see that coming]), I didn't download any new Gilmore Girls stuff. At least you just got something (although now I'm downloading the newest version of MSN because I figure I'll at least use it at college, even if I'm never on right now).

No comments: