Tuesday, August 26, 2003

And God said, "Let there be broadband."

I'd like to take this opportunity to apologize to the world for not posting for a week. In my defense, first I was packing for college, then I got to college, and then the college network disappeared because of the [choice words here] worm. I sense the rest of my homework will wait until tomorrow morning (though I'm done with all Wednesday's stuff....just trying to prepare for Thursday), although I really shouldn't since I "played" yesterday. (I think Melissa, my roommate, has an inner seven year old just like me.)

I have been working on posts, although I'm currently more concerned with chopping through the chaotic wasteland of my inbox. Be prepared for all sorts of crap once it finally pops up again, though!

Cheers!

No comments: