Wednesday, August 27, 2003

I could be taking a nap, but either way I'm not doing homework

It's too hot to read my theatre assignment.

Frankly, it's too hot to read or eat or *do* anything (except, apparently, blogging, since I'm sorta kinda doing that right at this moment).

I'd really like to just take a quick nap and avoid some of the sweaty awfulness, but I have a class in about an hour at the farthest possible building on campus, so it's more like I have class in about forty minutes. After that, I have classes non-stop (Writing about Literature, Spanish, Marching Band) until about 5:30, depending on when band gets out. I'm slightly hoping the weather is so increadibly awful, we have to move band inside, yet that curses me for the rest of the afternoon when I'm dashing to class. I don't actually have a way to know whether or not they change the schedule, though (since I *am* rushing around all afternoon), so I might just have to guess judging by the sweat-factor around 3:15.

At least I have a new bike (named "June") so I don't kill my feet by rushing everywhere. As long as I don't kill myself by trying to balance on the nice, new, kinda-too-tall bike with ten million lbs. on my back. I live ever so dangerously.

Oh, well. On to other things. (unfortunately not involving sleep or air conditioning)

No comments: