Thursday, August 07, 2003

You're not supposed to screw me over until I get *back* to school!

(Just in case anyone from good ol' TSU is reading this: you've never actually screwed me before, so you don't need to start now. Well, except for that whole not telling me when I'd get my scholarship to pay for my books. Or even telling me where part of my scholarship was coming from. Or not wanting to take back books that were in even better condition than when you sold them to me. Anyway.)

Two seconds ago I had an email from my future roommate, Melissa, sitting in my campus email inbox and I still don't know why you've suddenly gone into *DOOM* mode over it, but all I want to do is find out if I need to buy any storage containers for our future room. Surely there are no governmental secrets or Pinky and the Brain-esque plots of world domination that were plotting (yet). Give me my email!!!

No comments: