Wednesday, October 01, 2003

(I should just make this a regular feature.)

The Weekend in Bullets


* No band = more sleep

* Crazy friends + John Cusack = way less sleep

* I glimsed my future this weekend: the most popular story of the weekend was My Mother vs. the Tornado (key line: "The weather guy says, 'Take cover now!' so she stopped and changed out of her pajamas because she didn't want to look all grimy if the house blew away.")

* Melissa should make chicken noodle soup again, because, if nothing else, I got a good laugh all week long seeing the whole chicken in with all the popsicles.

* I finished, not one, but two rolls of film this weekend, so hopefully I can figure out the school scanners over midterm break and show off...well, who knows what.

* Cheap Halloween costume pieces provide hours of quality entertainment: Creepy black gloves that look like something Tim Burton would use (they have foam in the finger tips to make them extra long) are great for poking friends; sequined and purple camo (!) cat ears - "Because I'm special, that's why."

* Could the guy on "While You Were Out" have been any more idiotic? Sources say no.

* Thanks to both John Cusack and Lisa Kudrow, I discovered we already have very strong opinions about our high school reunions....and that most of them involve revenge in various forms on those who were wretched to us during high school. The American dream lives on.

* And, there was that little thing about duct tape....

No comments: