Sunday, January 18, 2004

It's classier than the hamster

A new semester means I have time for eBay again, one of the most dangerous addictions known to mankind. Or, at least, mankind with access to a credit card.

Anyway, I mostly have a purpose to be on the site: a craving for white go-go boots. Unfortunately, Melissa just has a general craving to shop around for dresses, which is how we found this. We've talked about buying it jointly (we both wear basically the same size), but we're more hanging back, trying to see how high it will climb.

Beyond that, my watch list on eBay has a little bit of everything. There's Moxy Fruvous merchandise, a cute purse-thing that I'll probably just watch and not actually bid on, go-go boots, upon go-go boots, and more go-go boots.

And then there's all the Empire Records merch that I keep coveting.

So, moral? I should never, ever get a credit card. Ever.

No comments: