Tuesday, January 20, 2004

returning favorites

The Weekend (Plus) in Bullets returns victoriously!!!

Or, you know, just returns.

* I only wore "real" shoes three times: once when dressing up, once for church, and once to run to the convenience store to buy more milk.

* There was a surprising number of Ewan McGregor flicks being watched during the course of the entire weekend.

* I missed "Moulin Rouge" to watch "Spice World." No, I don't hate myself.

* Not only did I finally get to talk to the mysterious Dustin (a friend back home of a friend up here who keeps calling Melissa), but I talked to him until the phone went dead four/five hours later.

* Unrelatedly, I feel like I'm being wooed through other people.

* Stuffed animals + karate chop action = hilarity

* I can't aim goldfish worth anything. Especially at other people's mouths.

No comments: