Tuesday, June 08, 2004

I've forgotten what I was going to say here

While it *has* completely vaporized from my brain exactly what I wanted to elaborate further on, it took so long for this single box to load that I don't feel like closing it yet. Perhaps inspiration with strike.

Meanwhile, back to email.

***

Ooh...new Truman Today available. I don't know that there's enough going on to warrent a newsletter, but still.

All sorts of other email: Brian, John, and Ben all emailed me back from my gigantic mass email. Now I'll probably be up for another half hour. I'm never going to catch up on my sleep from staying up to watch the Tony Awards until 2-ish on Sunday night/Monday morning (hey, that's when I got off Wal-Mart plus three-four hours of show time).

That reminds me! All I really wanted to say was I'm glad I'm twenty so I don't have to feel guilty about thinking "stupid teenagers" every single time one drives badly and or just does something insipid, but I think I've dived [dove? jumped, that works] into insipid territory myself.

I'm going to publish now before I embarrass myself further.

No comments: