Friday, July 23, 2004

Bite-sized Toast

All y'all have gotten from me in the past few posts are tiny niblets of my thoughts, so I figure I might as well stick together a bunch and justify to myself the probable week in between this and the next post.  (How's that for productive?)

 * Unknown perk of driving in four inch go-go boots: your foot is already at the proper angle to accelerate or brake without moving anything.  Who knew they'd actually support my ankles in any form?

 * Flipping through my theatre banquet photos (yes, I just now finished the roll) brought up one big thought: I definitely need to get some use out of that zebra print top this summer.  How dare I let that sit in my drawer when it looks as adorable as it looks?

 * I was a fool to believe I could really eat that one Tootsie Roll and let the remaining six million stay in the container.

 * My scrapbook (the one that still isn't finished and therefore has nowhere to go but up) weighs in at just under ten pounds.  Seriously.

 * When all those thunderstorms started getting extra heavy last night, I walked around with my techie mini-flashlight clipped to my jeans, just in case...and used it.

 * Anyone could follow what DVDs I've recently watched, including the exact order, through my bad habit of placing the one I've pulled out of the player into the freshly empty box of the movie I'm about to watch instead of tracking down the proper box.  You'd need to go through about seven boxes right now to actually find "Say Anything...," and that's in the middle of my movie stack.

 * Caleb, I might as well stick all your left-at-home-DVDs in my room right now and stop the slow leakage.  Plus, I promise to put them back in their proper boxes before I see you again.

No comments: