Saturday, August 07, 2004

So much to do at home...it *must* be time to leave for vacation!

Good news for the faithful few: I finally heard from the marching band this week, so I'll be back at Truman on Tuesday, Aug. 24th (beating the rest of you upperclassmen and therefore moving furniture myself--good thing I have those visible arm muscles) and abusing my much-missed network connection with [much more] frequent updates. Plus, Kirksville. (Sure, it doesn't sound like much when I put it like that, but y'all know what I mean.)

Good news for me: I have an excuse for not posting all of this week. Sometime today (it depends on when my dad shows up all exhausted on the doorstep) we leave for the Branson area (Forsyth, for those of you in the know) to hang, shop, and generally entertain each other for most of a week.

Of course I haven't packed yet. It's only Saturday.

No comments: