Sunday, January 16, 2005

But the live version was over in Randolph 1

I must regretfully announce that the annual Golden Globes post (AKA - Always the Longest Thing I Do) is canceled this year as (1) I didn't take notes while I was watching, because (2) I was over at the Apartment (3) drinking down lots of sparkling grape juice which made me (4) entirely too hyper. Plus, we didn't really pay much attention to things, as Krista had Egypt stories to tell and Annie kept marveling over the fact that I'm now into Farscape. ("You're a SCAPER!")

I will say that there was much mocking of Glenn Close's outfit and drooling over Johnny Depp, like usual. Well, "like usual" for Johnny Depp, but hopefully you got that. I'd give minor opinions over movies that won/lost/etc, but I haven't seen anything that's getting awards (National Treasure doesn't make many "best of" lists). I will say that I'm sure if I'm annoyed or charmed by Jamie Foxx's crowd participation chant thing.

No comments: