Wednesday, January 05, 2005

[Re: Last Years Confessions]

So, to hit from the previous year first, Spice Girl's "Wannabe" show up an alarming number of times during the fall semester...possibly because the story behind it came out one night and my friends are nothing if not trivia rememberers.

Anyway. I still haven't made it to any non-Missouri theatre yet, though when I confessed it last year I was hoping that would give weight to the London or New York trips (depending on who was going to be free). Oh well.

I did, however, manage to grab a University Swingers meeting once where I learned a basic swing step and how to spin in and out of said step. It helps if your partner can actually swing you out, but that's not completely necessary.

Acting II helped my get over the Lady Macbeth thing ["Finally!" says the world.] by letting me play all sorts of roles no one would actually cast me in out in real life. Plus, during the past year I transitioned even further from acting to tech: a decision that continues to be a blessing.

I haven't heard anything about death glares for awhile; maybe people were making them up. I do now obsess over music all the time, as opposed to just when I had the time.

No comments: