Monday, January 31, 2005

Return of the sequin cat ears!

Quick (because it's almost one a.m., though I'm not sleepy) reflections from the past weekend.

* The next time someone asks me to help them out with a film...I'll probably say yes again. But I'll think harder about it that time.

* I just realized I still had some lemonade left in the Minute Maid can, and it really doesn't hold up after sitting out and open for a couple hours.

* New art project: friend trading cards!

* An ecclectic music lover like myself shouldn't be allowed to (1) swap CDs with friends to listen to new artists, (2) be in charge of the CD player, (3) or pull up the school library's entire listing of sound recordings. I did all three.

* I've had Ben Folds/Rufus Wainwright's version of "Careless Whisper" (yes, the Wham! classic) on virtual repeat since I found it this afternoon, because it's that cool.

* Those microwave bacon cookers that let the grease drip off don't work well. But the grease does drip off all disgusting-like.

* Sometimes I have to wonder if I would go to the same extents for other people (and not just certain ones) before I can regain my balance in the world.

* When you see the light, remember to duck...and cover!

No comments: