Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Why am I still awake?

Oh, because I took a twenty minute nap that almost lasted two hours. Right.

In other news, Cubis has become my newest game obsession (though my mouse doesn't seem to like it at times). I still love the smell of my oil pastel crayons for JINS, though I don't think I've mentioned it here before, even if I still have issues with some of the rest of the class. In a further move to make Annie love me more (though picking up Farscape for Caleb was nearly enough to send her over the edge), I'm applying to join Sigma Tau Delta, the national honorary English fraternity. Apparently I like Greek leters.

Also, you don't realize how jealous you are, but you should be as only one person I know has a pack of specially manufactured Ryle 315 Trading Cards (featuring "Awesome Pancakes Melissa" and "Typewriter Hannah," among other things). Art projects will always trump accounting class.

No comments: