Monday, February 21, 2005

Baby Mine

Two seconds after I finish this, I'm going back upstairs to take my baby computer over to McClain and the [hopefully] helpful people at the ITS desk. I'm not especially happy about this (even more so because apparently if I had any computer knowledge, I could fix it myself), but then I won't have to clog the computer lab quite so much and I might stop playing pinball so often.

It's not quite one yet and I already feel a bit overstretched for the day (I forgot to print out a paper for class and had to run around and find a free computer; Melissa's been stressed over a collection of projects, papers, and presentations; I'm supposed to ASM the lab show now, but it may actually conflict with house managing Cabaret and I never remember until after I signed the cast/crew list; etc.), so I'll probably treat myself to unhealthy food on my way back from leaving Merv in other people's hands. I know that I'll have to deal with that play left to read and JINS homework to jingle out and a general need to chill out and stop using phrases like "jingle out," but I'm hoping that at least Merv will soon come home.

No comments: