Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Never more to roam

Merv, my darling, is back once more on my desk (though he's now more "hard drive on mini-desk, monitor on big person desk" since I grew addicted to all the space), filled with all manner of free spyware deleting gizmos from the ITS people, that I may actually have to thank them for a job well done [for once].

Unfortunately, those same programs keep popping up to warn me that I changed my own start page [freshman year] and did I really mean it check yes or no. Also, I'm now no longer used to my insert-home-page up-delete-end-page down keys, since the ones downstairs are turned sideways (two columns of three) and I finally stopped deleting things when I meant to go to the end.

I sadly have no time to mess with Merv tonight (beyond the possible cranking of some tunes), but it's nice just having him around, purring while the Microsoft AnitSpyware continues to search my hard drive because "oh, golly, you use the internet? What are you trying to do: poison me?!"

No comments: