Monday, February 28, 2005

"Okay....okay...uh-huh..."

I just got griped at by someone who didn't get to buy a ticket for Cabaret due to totally sold-out-ness, who felt that reserves were unfair because "what's to stop somebody from saying 'I'd like fifteen seats together, and I'll pay for them in two weeks?'" I tried to explain that we don't let people do such things because most reserves are for people we know who only wanted two seats, and we've still be calling people to remind them to pay and whatnot, but he just seemed to think it was completely unfair for people to reserve a seat for their parents two weeks in advance.

He was promptly followed by someone picking up her reserved seats, who made me feel better about life, as she was giddy that she'd had the foresight to do so last Thursday. Ah, balance.

No comments: