Monday, February 28, 2005

A sure way to snark me for most of the morning: when you tell me "sorry," make sure to say in a tone that implies not only are you not sorry, but you actually think I had it coming and I'm also ugly.

Anyway.

So, after a rough start to the morning from trying to get someone at the Muny and running into the above, I ran into some snow (which is always a perk) and the best perk of all: a completely sold-out week worth of show. Yes, all week. Yes, there's now a waiting list. It's going to be interesting selling tickets tonight, since I'll have all the nice people who have reserved and all the late people who are hoping the reserve people don't show up. It'll be spiffy.

Plus, we gave someone a theme song [not me, sadly] at lunch and proceeded to sing snippets every time someone talked to him, which is always a great way to do anything.

No comments: