Saturday, July 02, 2005

Not like I won't make it up eventually

You're right, Hannah, you never did really appreciate sleep and the ability to sit still without wondering if there was another update to the community chorus contact sheet or collecting tax forms from equity actors or taping out the set layout in the spare pavillion or DEAR GOD DID SOMEONE REMEMBER TO FILL THE COOLERS? I'm so glad that you took the time to point that out to me, and I'll very much remember for the future.

Love, Hannah


P.S. - The day actually isn't so bad, especially since I found my checkbook. Of course, whoever was nice enough to put my checkbook in Starlight's lost and found still needs a quick moment as they apparently never looked inside to check the name (where they would've discovered my own) and instead rubberbanded it to a couple of IDs and credit cards. Anyway. Lunch.

No comments: