Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Zzzzzzz

I'm suddenly completely and utterly exhausted, most likely because I told myself all day long that I couldn't collapse until after 11, when I finished scene rehearsal (after I finished one-act read-through, after the ambassador update session, after two classes, after a meeting, after two other classes, after finally pulling myself out of bed this morning and not stopping). Of course, instead of falling into bed, like I should, I'm on blogger and Facebook, debating playing some YahooGames, and itching at a freckle that was never all that itchy before and certainly wasn't quite that color and wow should I be concerned nevermind sleepy.

Y'all come here for my excellent English ability, don't you? Promise to be at least productive, if not asleep.

No comments: