Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Doing Laundry, Not All Related

* Clothes will be done in the washer in about thirty-five minutes.

* My head is absolutely pounding. Probably taking that extra strength [unknown] with the swig of Sprite won't solve things. Neither will the fact that my washer load will finish around 12:45 and then I get to wait for the dryer.

* Completely registered for next semester, check.

* Avoiding classwork on somewhat (but not completely) senior sem assignment, check.

* My foot itches.

* Actually, it's more my ankle, but that's the general foot area.

* Was anyone else annoyed that the supposedly new Gilmore Girls tonight was actually a repeat of the season premiere? I made certain I got taped everything I'd missed before (kinda that whole proposal and aftermath), and then I fell asleep on Meredith's futon for the second time this semester.

* I'm not completely certain what to do with my one-act people, and I'm pretty sure they all know.

No comments: