Monday, November 21, 2005

"I'm chunky, repulsive, and lucrative; I must be Jabba the Hutt."

Things learned from David Ives cast(s) bonding Sunday night:

* I suck at Apples to Apples.

* No, really. Of everyone, I earned absolutely no cards during the apx. two hours we played.

* I can't wait to see the pic of Liz fighting against the popcorn, though, as she remains to be entertaining no matter the location.

* Pop Rocks are always popular.

* So are fortune cookies, even when [incredibly, unbelievably] stale.

* I need to cure my obsessive need to give people nicknames, especially once I start placing limits (two words, first is an adjective that starts with s, second is an animal!)

* McDonald's drive-thru might be open 24 hours, but the inside definitely isn't.

* If it's late enough, I will not be able to stop calling McDonalds "Wal-Mart." Silly capitalists.

* Everyone around me needs to drink way less coffee.

* Standing around eating brie and vanilla ice cream is way better than doing business homework, bar none

No comments: