Saturday, November 26, 2005

I'm sitting next to a piece of paper that says "made especially for you by British Ladies

How's vacation treating you, Hannah, one might ask? That same "one" (must be related to "them" and not to be confused with "the others") would be rightly shocked about the lack of homework I've completed thus far, as well as the number of picture frames I've purchased and episodes of "Lost" I've watched in two days. Defense: they were half off. I realize that only pertains to one of those items.

Elsewhere, I picked up a suit set for about $20, didn't go to Wal-Mart until around 1:30 p.m. on Friday, and wished I packed my books so I could've stalled on homework with something more substantial than the Clue mystery books and Pony Pals my mother packed. I have written my thank yous (first draft of surely many more) for one-acts, which is its own set of bizarre. Bizarre (in a definitely good, I-don't-mean-to-offend way) would be the process that my brother went from returning an interest call [Wednesday] to job interview in Oklahoma [Friday].

Happy Thanksgiving, etc, everyone.

No comments: