Wednesday, December 07, 2005

To: soon to be no longer a director

I just received an email from myself, circa the great script study flip-out (close enough link) from this delightful website, reinforming me on the importance of breathing, even as I approach something crazy like my show opening.

I'm actually doing fine at the moment, although I realize I won't feel so flippant about things this time Friday (when I honestly plan to deflect all my nerves onto my presentation as I care way less about business at the moment). I had a fabulous dress rehearsal and--as much as I quoted that "bad dress rehearsal = great performance 4eva"--I'd rather be prepared as possible and have things moves as smooth as possible to glide through the actual for-real show.


I did kinda enjoy the email though. It includes an itemized list, a "Gone With the Wind" reference, and Dvorak. Perhaps I have a higher concentration of wit when I'm attempting to not fall to pieces?

No comments: