Saturday, April 29, 2006

No napping!

I've gotten in the habit of taking an afternoon/early evening nap in the last few days, mostly because I felt awful and wanted to not feel my throat burn for a few minutes or sixty.

That, however, directly related to why I was not quite so sleepy when it hit 1:30, 2:30 a.m. and didn't see the need to fall asleep. And then I'd need a nap the next day, because I was up so late. And so on.

I'm trying to break that train today, but I'm not certain that I'll last. I have too many papers to write in the next few days (the rough and final drafts of the last Hist/Lit paper ever, the workshop and final drafts of my senior sem paper), which already equals staying up forever in the vast attempt to make my writing sound somewhat intelligent (in H/L's case, this equals "just enough to not take the final").

If anyone needs me, I'll probably be in my room. Whether I'm residing with the computer or the bed is entirely in flux.

No comments: