Friday, April 28, 2006

I won't comment on how much of that time has gone to broadway Little Mermaid info hunts.

I don't feel like writing this paper.

Some is because it's Friday evening and no one should have to do homework on Friday evening. Unfortunatly, most of my Saturday is already spoken for (visit event stuff will essentially last from 9:00 until 2:30ish) and Sunday will also feature tech rehearsals for one-acts. Right now, I'm stalling around until people show up on my doorstep and we head off to the recently-moved-inside drive-in, meaning tonight is out also.

Some is mostly because it won't take long once I finally crack down and work, so I don't want to crack down and work. Therefore, I keep playing games and roaming throughout the internet and facebooking every ten minutes or so.

Some is also because the senior apathy has set in and it took its sweet time arriving. That's both good and bad.

Silly leadership scholarship, requiring extra paperwork. I'd just turn in my original proposal, but I think they'd notice that I didn't cover any actual evaluation of how I did. And that I turned in my original proposal, as is. (Well, I might change the date. Maybe.)

No comments: