Saturday, May 13, 2006

catching up

The birthday was fabulous (low-key was definitely what I wanted this year, and the introduction to "Firefly" equalled icing). Finals are finished. I have a phone interview with the Texas theatre on Tuesday.

I'm not completely packed yet. I'm not certain what the weather's going to do today. I'm not sure how my emotions are going to hold up today, though I've already hit two crying jags in the past week.

Maybe if I liked my friends less....

Anyway, goodbye quick internet, goodbye Truman campus, and goodbye people who always made the Truman campus worthwhile. If I randomly show up on your doorstop this summer, will you mind?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're always welcome here, darling. I'm gonna miss you :(

PS - Did I tell you I got a new xanga?