Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Why must everyone's* phone lines be busy?

Excellent Mongolian lunch of noodles and veggies and all manner of grilled pineapple on top means that I'm actually hungry again now, as anyone (Meredith) who saw me eat a giant pile of food and mention a need for more food twenty minutes after paying the bill can attest. Metabolism fun all around.

If only those carmel brownies were already finished, I could eat about 1/3 of those and be full again.

We leave crazy early for Wyoming tomorrow morning, and I'm tempted to stay up all night posting pictures, messing around, etc. on the computer tonight rather that attempt to fall asleep three-five hours before I actually feel sleepy, just to get a full night in. I guess if I post again, that means it happened. Or I got bored.


*not actually "everyone" everyone

No comments: