Thursday, August 31, 2006

more bits and pieces

This isn't me specifically, but it is a pic of the TAA-DA costume I so recently donned for a birthday party (further proving the theory that interns get to do all sorts of things beyond the actually job description). I scared the birthday girl, a charming three year-old named Ava.

In further evening of the world, I found the $20 graduation check that I thought had been lost to a JC apartment void and had already proven to myself wasn't in the exact place where I found it last night.

The box office is totally not going to be back online by tomorrow (unless this statement jinxes that and it isn't jinxed back by mentioning the potential jinx), but that's still what I'm telling people.

Restarting a hobby I haven't held since about fifth grade, Paul Rundle is my new penpal. I need to buy some stickers.

Jessica and her family found me a desk. As in, I came home to the apartment, walked into my room, and there was the world's most perfect desk in the middle of the otherwise empty room. In other furniture news, I've been playing incredible phone tag with my bed and am in talks for assorted small tables/drawer things.

No comments: