Saturday, September 02, 2006

Things in life, and How to deal

Things I'm displeased with right now:
* the hot water suddenly deciding not to work in the shower
* the still white-ness of my walls
* this piece of gum

How dealt, thus far:
* called the apartment people
* working on frames and all sorts of hanging madness
* will soon spit out, or swallow

I'm free until Monday, which is nice, except that we still won't have internet until Thursday and our TV choices currently consist of static and more static, so I may end up at the theater on Labor Day, just to do email and such. Otherwise, I'd like to think a bunch of the eliminating of white walls will occur over the weekend, as well as repainting the headboard on my bed. Did I mention I finally had a bed? I have a bed, and it's a little short, and I need pillows to simply use it as a couch most of the time, but these are all fixable things now that I actually possess the bed.

Life is humid, but life is good.

No comments: