Tuesday, September 19, 2006

No time to talk like a pirate

(...or clean my desk, or probably eat a proper dinner tonight, or a multitude of other things.)

Technically, it's just a preview, but there's enough of an audience (more than five!) to consider tonight the opening of my first professional children's theater show. I am excited to pull out the blacks again, yet nervous about accidentally screwing up a sound cue of some form.

Other things to do today: smooth my way through a potentially weird conversation, run a production meeting, live through the final dress rehearsal (plus, given the amount of time scheduled, do some spot polishing), find time to print up all the paperwork from yesterday per my assigned day, mail a birthday card, start working on part two of a birthday gift (because I get too many ideas and then have no time for follow-thru), and sleep. Some parts of this will be easier than others.

Time for breakfast before I have no time for breakfast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Break a leg on your first show!