Thursday, September 28, 2006

past, present, future

* Yesterday I actually cried myself to sleep (for the first time since moving here) because my heart is currently breaking for so many people not close enough to hug or otherwise defuse their crisis. (I will not dwell on how much watching Gilmore Girls while eating ice cream straight from the carton--thus making me more girl--affected this situation.)

* This morning I accidentally set off the smoke detector while making toast. I now know never to go above level four, plus I'm even for the time that Jessica did the same thing at 11:30 p.m. the night before I had an early show.

* Tomorrow is payday, which means I'll be able to afford things again. Naturally I'm celebrating by planning a trip to the mall with one of the other interns who I don't see often, though I might end up helping someone move instead. This weekend: thy name is options.

No comments: