Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Something terribly important flitted through my brain, yet it fell out again by the time I actually pulled up Blogger.

So, about last week: I apologize to a multitude of people for my utter lack of social skills last week. I opened a show during the mornings (and it's going well; I press buttons on cue and various sounds occur) and worked box office during the evenings (and, hey there, all you impatient people who chose last week to see "The Trip to Bountiful"). I made it to the library once to pick up more movies/books that I do not have time for, spent basically all Saturday either at a show or manning the phones, and did not have my computer explode and/or decide to quit working forever. Monday was the first night in over a week when I had to fend for a meal (other than breakfast) at home, and I celebrated by forgetting about dinner altogether.

Sometimes my life in Houston is not all that different from my life in college. I do sleep more, though, which is another reason why people can't reach me (sorry, Caleb).

No comments: