Saturday, September 16, 2006

A quick note before I hunt down a bus, again:

Once upon a time, I had internet at home. It was amazing. It was glorious.

It lasted less than a week.

Last night, which is more recent than that "upon a time" nonsense, it told me I was lacking magic wishing dust. And had an invalid IP address. Only one of those things could I really control seeing as I knew exactly where my spare collection of magic wishing dust resided, having received a complimentary supply when the woodland creatures deal fell through.

I let the world know so they can help. I let the world know so they understand when I don't post or answer email or recommend any more addicting games. I let the world know because that has a tendency to fix things with more frighteningly quick magic than any powder to conjure and I quickly got used to looking things up on IMDb again.

No comments: