Saturday, October 07, 2006

hit me baby, one more time

Are there more pathetic ways to spend your Saturday night than trolling Facebook while eating cold Chinese in your pajamas? Of course. I could be listening to teenybopper music at the same time.

In other news: I spent most of this afternoon downtown fishing through the plethera of vintage and secondhand clothing stores all clustered together. I need to put things on hangers, except for the shoes, which need to be on my feet for hours and hours. Also, my newest fashion phase seems to be inspired by "Under the Tuscan Sun." I cannot wait until I invest all my money in a rundown villa just so I can wear my new skirt while applying plaster to the walls.

Maybe I should just put in a movie and go to sleep. I'm sure all that soda I drank with my leftovers won't affect that plan whatsoever.

No comments: