Saturday, October 28, 2006

It occurs to me that I haven't eat much besides cupcakes all day. Four a.m. will do that to you.

So, my favorite part of the Halloween party (of which I was, I guess, co-co-host or so seeing as it was at my apartment and I purchased all the candy) would have to be the ever-popular game of Psychiatrist, especially since the horns on my wig made my answers weird.

No...My favorite part would be the special guest appearance of TAA-DA, the children's theater mascot, who was rolled into the living room in a shopping cart.

No! My favorite part was Jesse, dressed up as a homeless bum (who, incidentally, completely freaked out the three of us in the apartment prior to his arrival as we all believed he was a homeless bum), hitting up people for money on the corner and making a mumble-filled trip to Walgreens for Pringles on our behalf.

NO! My favorite part would be ending up with a group of holdouts to the end, playing card games until four a.m. with utter disregard for sense, eating chips and salsa around the fake cochroach still in the bowl, laughing at Jessica's inclusion of random sound effects between songs on the party mix until all manner of stomach muscles ached.

I really don't need anything in life beyond cards and slaphappy people to be overly competitve with late at night. Except some queso, of course, and someone to drink all the soda that still remains in our fridge.

No comments: