Tuesday, December 12, 2006

"Mondays are full of possibility," she replied, "but I don't advise discounting the rest of the week, either."

Today I was approximately six and a half for a few hours, which resulted in tag and laughing loudly and chasing people around the theater. I could now burst into a rendition of "My Favorite Things," but we all realized that already, right? I found a should-be-classic at the new Borders and promptly purchased three copies. After three months of living together, Jess and I finally settled who owed what *today.* (That's called progress, children.) I had my first celebrity attend a Rotunda show and if someone turned me into a graphic novel character, I think I'd turn out like this.

The only downside I see to having these wonderful sort of days is not that they must end eventually, but that they cause me to neglect sleep.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun! Enjoy the moments. You work in a job you enjoy so revel in it.
Hannah's Mom