Sunday, December 10, 2006

"Somedays, it's a zoo in here. But at least then I can sit back and be entertained."

Following a theory that whatever you do for work you might as well also do during your free time, I started working in the sound booth at church today. I meant to just stay for the first service, but instead I stuck around for a second. That awesome fade into the post-offering video? Totally me improvising with sliders. I already like that I've found a way to be involved with the church, though I'm a bit bummed that it comes at the loss of those I was just beginning to know better due to sitting in the same place for the past three months straight.

In other news, this pilates thing I can do so much more effectively than the tae-bo. I thank Becky Becker's acting classes for keeping me flexible, and I mourn the loss of the roundhouse queen I was in high school. Finally, how dare the universe conspire to hook me into "Heroes?" One of these days I might not be so free with my evenings, and then where will my new TV habits be?

No comments: