Saturday, March 31, 2007

from the vantage of the desk

Once you put sugar in cottage cheese, you can never go back.

I very much drowned those daisies, and basically killed the entire pot due to lack of coverage from the rain. Twice.

Upon actually taking the time to nap (what? catch up on sleep?) this afternoon, I've decided I should work that into life more often.

Robin Hood tech hasn't been nearly as heinous as I'd feared, but we sometimes almost reach that line.

It's disconcerning when people tell you to do exactly what you were thinking about doing: is that supposed to be some sort of sign? Is this confirmation from the world at large?

I'm gaining an actual desk in the box office as Mr. MAK is leaving the company after twenty-five years. After a week of tech (and lack of sleep and etc.), the enormity of spending so long with one theater hit me yesterday as I was checking props before the show. In fact, it's hitting me again.

No comments: