Monday, April 02, 2007

good day sunshine

I don't know if it's just that I kept telling myself that life would be much calmer/better once it hit April, but I feel like enormous piles of stress flew off my back by the time I woke up this morning.

Of course, none of this would have to do with not getting out of bed until 10:15 (ah, blessed Monday day off), or the fabulous one-liner that popped into my head that I'm going to stop and write on a post-it right now before it disappears. I'm so saving that for an opportune moment. This joyful feeling also couldn't possibly come from the technically start of today (last night), with the continued introduction to Firefly for two of my favorite people in Texas, one of whom has a monkey named Optimus Prime. Because we all know that I totally don't get a kick out of details like that.

No comments: