Sunday, July 01, 2007

God understands why I'm not in church right now...

...and it involves the fact that, as I was half-asleep in bed, waiting for the alarm to officially go off, I added up how long I was at the theater yesterday (11 hours) and then--out of interest--how long I'd been at the theater the previous (and essentially, all other days since Tuesday).

Good people of the world, I've been putting in 13+ hour days. No wonder many people have expressed interest in the amount of sleep/time off I've had recently.

After last night's first dress/tech run, though, I think it's just now hitting me all that I've managed to accomplish with this show. Everything's pulling together so well, and, even when I know that it's not all from my efforts, I can finally step back and see that I am part of the gelling. I have not royally screwed up the entire process, like I'd fear I would do when I first found out I'd been tapped as the replacement SM. It's been long. I've made plenty of mistakes (and I bet there's still some out there left). But I've gotten so much positive feedback this week that I have to start believing it.

In other news, I was just treated to a free month of Netflix, and I might be trying to plan a trip sometime to New York. Or maybe London. There's a list of shows to see, and the destination will depend on ultimately which has the majority of the requests.

No comments: